Did you know that 95% of the world’s population lives outside the U.S.? That over the next 3 years, emerging markets will represent 60% of ecommerce? The time has never been better to use eBay’s global marketplace to sell internationally and win more dollars and customers.
The benefits of cross-border trade offers include new customers, untapped markets, and more selling seasonality. Get your products in front of buyers from China, Mexico, Russia and other growing online markets worldwide.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED SELLING INTERNATIONALLY
- Have an eBay account in good standing
- Have a PayPal account and be PayPal Verified
- Offer worldwide shipping or select individual countries
- Add international shipping services or sign up for the Global Shipping Program
By taking these steps, you immediately gain exposure to millions of new buyers in all regions of the world. Start simple! Canada and Mexico are close and U.S. inventory is in demand.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION FOR YOU
SHIPPING ON YOUR OWN:
- Reach 190+ markets
- Sell internationally without risking your U.S. eBay Top Rated Status; U.S. seller standards are based on sales to U.S. buyers only
- Add specified shipping services for key markets like Canada, Mexico and the UK to maximize your exposure to buyers in these countries
- Generate export paperwork automatically when you use eBay's Shipping Label platform; buyers are responsible for any duties, taxes or brokerage
GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM:
- Reach 101 markets
- Ship your items to the U.S. Shipping Center and we'll take it from there
- Customs clearance and export documentation handled for you
- Protection from international items not received
....or try a combination of both!