Give your buyers the confidence to shop – and shop more often – with eBay Returns, an easy-to-understand return policy. Returns automation & seller upload a label makes resolution easier for both buyers & sellers.
- Increased efficiency when managing return requests
- Improved customer service for buyers with return requests
- New, more flexible return options
- Lower defects from expedited returns resolution
Updated Returns Flow
- Sellers have more flexibility with return labels than ever before. You can NOW provide your own shipping label to help with returns. You can even offer a replacement item through the flow.
- Update your listings to include money back, money back or replacement (buyers choice), or money back or exchange (buyer's choice)
- Buyers will now have the option to select a refund, or a replacement. We have also updated return reason codes for buyers to provide greater insight on why they are returning the item.
- Sellers now have the ability to create rules to manage refunds and returns.
- Requirements for Product Identifiers extend to new categories on February 29th.
Seller Upload a Label
- Sellers now have the option to use an eBay-generated shipping label or sellers can upload their own shipping label.